Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Camote Tops Smoothie


I made a couple of camote tops smoothie the previous month but didn't write down the recipe. I would normally record unique smoothies that I make but not this one and I don't know why. A friend asked for this recipe and luckily I made one this afternoon (I got hungry ;)  ).

If I am new to smoothies I would make this recipe like this:

1 cup coconut drinking water
1 cup camote tops
1 stick celery
2 medium size medium banana
1/2 inch ginger
1 teaspoon chia seeds

You may want to do that if you are new to this but if you want to follow what I did today here it is:

Recipe:

1 cup almond milk
1 1/2 cups camote tops
1 stalk celery
1/2 cup mango or 1 pear
1/2 inch ginger
1 medium frozen banana
1 tablespoon raw aloe vera

Optional:
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon spirulina powder
1 tablespoon tahini

*Blend milk, camote tops, celery, mango, ginger, banana and aloe vera in a high powered blender for 2 minutes. Add chia seeds, powder and tahini for 15 seconds to make sure everything are blended nicely. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Chitransh PS.... Collection said...

https://chitranshpscollection.blogspot.com

Click on link ,read and leave your valuable comments their & share it more.
Thank you