Monday, September 27, 2010

My Cravings Continuous

I am now 5 months pregnant, hurray! I was hoping I can eat anything now but it seems like I still avoid some food including chicken. I tried a small piece of chicken 2 days ago, it was alright but I wasn't really crazy over it.


Ginisang Sardinas

Ginasang sardinas is cooked in olive oil, garlic, tomato, onion, a little bit of water and a can of sardines in tomato sauce.



Chicken Macaroni Soup

I know I said I was avoiding chicken but my husband left a big piece of chicken before he went to Melbourne. I felt bad throwing it away so I added it in the soup. I didn't eat the chicken though. This was cooked the same way as "Chicken with Quinoa Pasta soup" recipe that I posted almost 3 years ago.  http://myloveforfood.blogspot.com/2007/10/chicken-with-quinoa-pasta-soup.html



May's Sauteed Prawn

This blog serves as my recipe book as well. There are some recipes here that I don't have in my cooking book so I come back here to check how it is cooked http://myloveforfood.blogspot.com/2008/10/mays-sauteed-prawn.html .




Kamote Cue. This is sweet potato fried in oil with sugar.



Ginataan is a famous snack in the Philippines. This is cooked with coconut milk, coconut cream, sweet potato, purple yam, banana, bilo-bilo (glutinous ground rice and water) and sugar.




Scone with Cream and Strawberry jam

A favorite of mine when I am at the shopping centre and hungry.

No comments: