Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My 2011 Birthday!!!

I didn't realise we are going to celebrate my birthday for 5 days! Here's what happened...

Day 1 (25th of June) - Family and friends came over to celebrate. We had to do it on the weekend so everyone can come. I was greeted a happy birthday.

Day 2 (26th of June) - We invited some family members to help us eat the left-overs. I was greeted a happy birthday.

Day 3 (27th of June) - We had a pizza night. I was greeted a happy birthday.

Day 4 (my birthday, 28th of June) - We invited family members to have a birthday dinner with us. My hubby wants to do a barbeque but since he was busy the whole day I decided to cook a lamb shank cooked in red wine vinegar with some herbs served with steamed broccoli., carrots and asparagus. We had a really nice "Tangy Lemon Cheesecake" for dessert. I was greeted a happy birthday.

Day 5 (29th of June) - That is today, hubby invited me for lunch because he wasn't able to spend most of the day with me yesterday. I was greeted a happy birthday.

It was an amazing 5 days and I think I will starve starting tomorrow, I eat too much and I should last for 5 months without any food hahaha...















P.S. 
I just realised it is still the 28th of June in Blogspot. Oh well, we are definitely the future then as today is the 29th over here lol.

No comments: