Thursday, September 15, 2011

Eskabetche


Eskabetche is one of my favorite dish when it comes to fish. I have always been wanting to cook this but I didn't know how. So when my Mum and Dad came to visit us 5 months ago, I asked Dad to show me how to cook it.

You will need:

Fish
Canola oil
2 cloves of garlic
2 big onions
1 tomato
ginger
vinegar
soy sauce
sugar

How to cook it:

Mix the sauce - vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in a measuring cup. I had like 3 tablespoon of vinegar, 2 tablespoon of soy sauce and 2 teaspoon of sugar. Mix the sauce well and add more sugar according to taste. Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the fish and fry in a hot canola oil. Set aside when it's cooked. Saute garlic, onions, tomato and ginger and add the sauce. Let it boil and add the fried fish. Serve with rice, enjoy!

No comments: